• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Wednesday, December 3, 2014

    London at Night

    After the museums closed, I decided to walk around London taking long exposure photographs at night. 

    No picture is more British than this picture

    Waiting for the the signal to cross the street at Buckingham Palace

    And again at the next crosswalk

    Either there is someone around here having a great night or there is someone around here dealing with a debilitating disease.
    The gates in front of Buckingham Palace

    And again from the other side

    London is beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

    ...another holiday I would like to teleport home for. It seems I'll be celebrating the holiday somewhere in Belgium this year, unless I head to warmer weather next... or I may be in London at this rate, since I can't seem to tear myself away from it.